Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goals

Its so weird. lyk the past week poeple kept telling me to write down my gaols. at first my youth pastor said it and i didnt take it too serious, then i heard some guy say it on the radio. then i was watching TeeVee and some dude was talking about how he writes about his goals. so guess what! i made a list, its not in n.e special order but hey i thought I'd share. leave a comment of your goals as well, shoert term and long term.


MY Goals


1. Finish summer reading b4 august
2. Get straight A’s
3. score 300 points next season
4. score 14 points in my game
5. cut my hair/Grow a afro/ “go natural”
6. get my license b4 I turn 17
7. get a job
8. collect something
9. go 2 college in new York
10. Either go 2 Syracuse or seton hall
11. Get married b4 im 30, marry someone mixed
12. have the same amount of boys and gurls have kids b4 im 27
13. live in a apartment in new york
14. get a black car
15. be a criminal lawyer
16. own my own law firm
17. be on tv
18. Meet Spencer form icarly
19. try out for American idol
20. make up a word and get in published

No comments:

Post a Comment